Bremond & Associés advises French companies that invest or trade in Brazil and represents Brazilian companies that want to expand their businesses to France. We work in coordination with local firms with offices in the largest cities of Brazil.
The firm advises on issues of French and Brazilian Law in connection with cross-borders transactions as :
- Business Law (choosing the appropriate corporate structure, FDI, M&A);
- Administrative Law (licenses, permits and registries, foreign capital registry);
- Contract issues (drafting and negotiation of contracts, franchising, business representation);
- Public service concessions, use of public assets, public-private partnerships;
- Dispute resolution (arbitration, recognition and enforcement of foreign decisions, proceedings before Brazilian and French courts).
Bremond & Associés also represents Brazilian legal firms in France.